Friday, July 24, 2009

Crazy Days

We have had a crazy couple of days. I woke up this morning to an alarm buzzing and me acting like a crazy person trying to remember where I was, what day it was, and what/where I was late for. Needless to say, it was not a pleasant way to start the day. Emily, Owen and Ryan are leaving Saturday morning to go to Texas with Open Door's TaeKwonDo ministry. They will be gone until next Sunday. Alexa has her first time a day camp this week and Ian is hosting "Camp fun Nemitz" at our house. In all of this, I decided we were going to get our pictures made. I am a true school teacher and have my kids "school" picture taken every year. (One year I missed getting them made and Upward pictures had to do. I was not pleased with myself.) Since it had been a couple of years since we had a full (not just the kids) family photo, I decided we were due. Everyone whined and complained but they managed to smile pretty anyway!








3 comments:

Beth said...

Those are GREAT pictures!!! the kids' individual ones are especially good!

Becky said...

Super pictures! Who did them? I love them all, you look so relaxed and calm!

Eve said...

We had them taken at Portrait Innovations in Cary. We have had them taken there the past several years. I have been very pleased; the worst part is the drive and picking out the outfits! :)