Friday, March 11, 2016

T- 14 hours and counting!

Fourteen hours until we head off on our first official road trip. Yes, we are only going a couple of hours from home; yes, I've camped before but never in an RV and never (as an adult) without my other half. A couple of days ago, I was ready to call the whole thing off. It had bitten off more than I could chew. This afternoon, a friend came over and just walked me through the set up process. I knew a lot more than I had given myself credit for. It's amazing how having someone knowledgeable walk me through the process and answer my 10 million questions, can change a person's perspective. All of my dread and most of my anxieties are gone. It's going to be a great weekend once I get through this crazy, crazy checklist I've got going on!

No comments: