Monday, May 5, 2008

Pictures of the 80s:

I did the post and pictures backwards. I should have put the pictures in and then the post. Sorry, remember I am new at this blogging thing and Emily is in the bed so I was on my own! :) Read the back to the 80s post first and the pictures will make much more sense.


Here are the pjs were were trying to match up. The first two were major ice breakers at the speculation "who sleeps in THAT!" and the middle was the empty bag. Nothing like jumping in with both feet getting to know people at the party. Everyone was a very good sport. I didn't get a picture but my mother has this hideous moo-moo she used to wear all the time so she wrapped it up and gave it to my sister as "lingerie." It was quite funny; she even put a tissue in the pocket! I wish I had gotten a picture of it.
Here are the toilet paper "brides"


Here are the girls from the party "brave" enough to dress. There were a few fuddy duddies who later wished they would have at least TRIED to come up with an 80s attire! (The hot pink parachute pants Alexa has on were mine from the 7th grade. I was the only one in my school with "hot pink" parachute pants!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Eve, you crack me up! Who would have thought you were a Cyndi Lauper wanna be!? And why in the world do you still have pants you wore in the 7th grade?
Sounds like you all had a great time!

Enjoying Life Together said...

I left the parachute pants for my brothers to wear. However, I did have the permed, fluffy hair for tttoooooooooo long! That photo is great. Thanks for the smile (laugh) today! ~Sabrina P.S. It took me a few times to remember to add photos first.