Monday, August 4, 2008

The Reaction


Okay, sorry it has taken me so long to post her reaction. She loved the room but I believe she was a bit stunned. Unfortunately, she is like her mother and is too much of a control freak to love surprises. She was a little worried about where all her "things" were. It was all a bit overwhelming (as you can tell in the video). The other kids were so excited about them being home and about her finally seeing her room. At first, I was a little unsure of whether or not she liked it. After a few days, I could tell she really did. Now, she has that relaxed "I love my new room" attitude and face. Like I said, I won't be doing any "surprise" room make-overs anytime soon!


(Sorry, after letting it download for nearly 1 hour - it told me there was a problem downloading the video. You'll just have to imagine a stunned Emily walking through the barrier of paper { I will put that picture up so you can imagine} with Ian jumping across the two beds, Owen letting her know how many furniture stores we had to go to and Alexa insanely taking her picture over and over.) Yep, that's how crazy it was! :)

2 comments:

Shaw6pak said...

I was looking forward to seeing the video. I completely understand your frustration with it. Grrr.

I imagine the scene with them all telling you how amazing you are and how much they appreciate all your hard work and dedication every day. They all gather around and give you praise and tell you that they will never doubt your wisdom or actions for you are their queen. Oh...uh...oops, never mind that was the day dream I have of me. Sorry, I will have to come up with something different for you.
Love ya--mean it. ~~~Kristi

Shaw6pak said...

Oops, I forgot to get over myself and tell you that you did an amazing job. I'll be sure to call upon your services when I am ready to do a girly room. Let's just hope it's not when I am Sarah's age. ;)~~~Kristi