Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily - Part 10, 11, & 12

This is Emily's 10th Birthday. She was in a crazy horse phase. So, since she was hitting the double digits, we decided to do something "big." We went horseback riding. And when I say we, I mean we. It was the last time I have been on a horse. Mine was crazy and took off down the creek (with me still on its back) and the little guide girl saying "Don't scream - it scares the horse!" Scare the horse, yeah right! We still laugh about that memory quite often.
This was Emily's 11th birthday. We had a doggie theme. They groomed their dogs, created dog bowls and got their nails done. The nails had nothing to do with dogs - it just became a tradition. I think nails have been done at every birthday since.

This is Emily's 12th Birthday party. We had an Asian theme. We went to see Sky High. A friend was doing a school project with a "Flat Zoie" that is why there is a paper doll in the picture.








No comments: