Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, My baby!

This is my baby in December 2002. He has a worried look on his face. My mom has always said he looked like a worried old man. Ian is such a sweet boy. We found out later that the name Ian means "Gift from God." He definitely is. I cannot believe it has been 6 years. My, how time flies. He had an awesome "Indiana Jones" party today. It was a lot of fun. I will post pictures of the day later.

This is a picture of Ian today. He had begged and pleaded for a pet for months. He wanted a guinea pig, then a rat, then a rabbit, then back to a rat. However, I am not a pet person and wanted to get him a STUFFED pet. So, Ryan sensibly decided on a bird. Owen has a bird and Ian handles his a lot. This is a picture of Ian and his pet "Puffin."


No comments: