Thursday, July 24, 2008

Project - Complete









As far as I am concerned, Ty Pennington can keep his job! By this afternoon, I didn't care what was left to put away or where it went. Luckily, my mom was still here and wanted to see the "finished" project before she left. Here are the before and after shots. To me, the room still looks kind of cluttered but you have to remember that two very different, unique girls are living in this room. I definitely think Emily is going to be very surprised and like it very much. Owen wanted to know when I was going to start working on the boy's room. My response was "no time soon" I also doubt I attempt another project like this with Ryan out of town. My mom and dad were great (you should have seen my mom with that power drill!) but it is not the same as having Ryan here to complain to! :) Tomorrow I promised a trip to the museum and no "room" stuff at all. Owen decided it was a good thing that the seventh day was declared a day of "rest" and he is very much looking forward to it.


1 comment:

Shaw6pak said...

Well done! The room looks awesome. I know you guys worked very hard. I can't wait to hear about Emily's reaction. Now about the next room...... ha ha. ~~~~Kristi